Join movement makers, social activists and civic leaders for three inspiring days!
Through inspiring keynotes, riveting discussions, engaging workshops, illuminating dialogue-plus musical performances, art and creative expression-we will spend three days together, learning from one another and co-creating forward movement that strengthens California's ability to innovate, to solve its pressing issues and lead the way for the nation.
The program will feature
- Brilliant thought leaders on a wide range of topics
- Visions for CA leading the way to a positive future
- The voices of Youth on Civic Engagement
- Transpartisan dialogue and ways to bridge divides, including opportunities to practice effective conversations on tough issues
- Indigenous, African American and Latino voices on movement-building and what's next
- Innovative solutions for social problems, including reports on efforts in progress from local government and the non-profit and private sectors
- General sessions and workshops focusing on Education, Regenerative Agriculture, Economics for the Greater Good, Women's Empowerment, the Role of the Media to Influence Public Policy, Redefining Public Safety, Hollywood as an Engine for Social Change, Sacred Citizenship and Activism, Clean Energy
- Leaders discussing the next evolution of the Left and of the Right
- Effective strategies for movement building
- Reports from movements in progress, including the Courage Campaign, Global Climate Summit, California Solidarity Conference, Poor People's Campaign
- Inspiring musical performances
- Quiet spaces for meditation and yoga